Alas. I cannot think of any. So I am giving up... for now. For today, that is.

I've been browsing over all these different blogs across the internet superhighway, and I'm amazed at how exciting and colorful other people's lives must be. Yhey have all these stories, these daily encounters with the interesting kind. Hence, no problem as to what to write down on to their blogs, whatsoever.

I kept wondering why I could not experience that same ease; why I could not have this treasure-filled chest of anecdotes and what-have-you's. Then it struck me.

A great majority of all these people whose sites I found rather interesting, had really cool jobs. One would either be a writer, a photographer or an artist. Man, their jobs kick ass. No wonder they get to engage in all these fulfilling episodes.

Whereas I am stuck in this call center environment. Some people may find that exciting. Some may find time for exciting things, [de]spite of being in a call center. I don't really understand it. Whenever someone would ask me where am I working, I always have this second thought of saying the bleep [*callcenter] word. I hate those who would bravely go and stand sa stage specially sa comedy bars tapos mag-iingles kse daw taga callcenter siya [*nyeta!]. I know there's nothing to be ashamed of, but that just doesn't work for me I guess.

At least not yet.

That's why I'm either gonna have to wait for 2 years more or so, before I am able to do the things I really want to. Or by some stroke of luck, I too would be fortunate enough to find some color in this place, maybe on another job.

There. That's the most "positive" way I can think of to describe the way things are for me. Right here. Right now.

Happy Holidays!

 

1 Response to “> woNderinG... rambLing...”

  1. Anonymous

    what more can you ask for? you have a great job, great mind.. you can ahre your thoughts with such ease.. cmon, not everybody can do that.. you have the gift!


Leave a Reply