> PISCES : dreaMer i aM

Author: aLmich

I come from a star of dreamers - PISCES.



Pisces_1
Several months ago, Sarah called to tell me she had a happy dream about me. In her dream, we were gathered at my birthday party. My date was tall and quiet. His name was Kerrick. A combination of Kevin, and Erick? [ para san 'yong isang "r" ? ]

"Funny, sira ka talaga!" I laughed, somewhat touched that I'm not the only one dreaming of my getting "partnered" someday.

Meanwhile, I was becoming rather bored with my dating life [ ehem ]. I decided to try out a reputable online matchmaking service. Just for a month. Ate Erlynn met her asawa - Matt online right?

At the very least I'd have something to blog about.

I signed up on March 10th. On Marh 11th an intriguing boy started communicating with me. His name was Kevin. He was tall. And QUIET.

"Interesting..." I thought, remembering my friend's dream.

I had a good time getting to know my new friend. But my other friend was not satisfied -- she had someone else in mind for me. A circuit-friend, named... Rick.

She pulled some strings, and next thing I know, there's an email in my inbox from the said Rick. Suddenly, I was regularly corresponding with two young men.

Kevin. And Rick. KERRICK!!

Long story short... I haven't heard from either lately. Which is, actually, a bit of a relief...?

So. Here I am again, Kerrickless. *sigh

Back to my lackluster dating life -- but feeling more patient as I await realized dreams...of my own.



Piscesbod

 

2 Responses to “> PISCES : dreaMer i aM”

  1. Anonymous

    |.XThese are my thoughts,all piled up.....What's yours?XEmotional dumpsite;]ieie:)/=*.|


  2. Anonymous

    |.X">PISCES:dreaMer iaM";]ieie:)/=*.|


Leave a Reply